Updated: Oct 1, 2019
Learn how to save on cooking time and reduce energy by incorporating EasyOven into your nightly routine.
Free Recipe: Vegetable Dal Lentil Soup
The EasyOven is a non-electrical, fabric, lightweight, portable, thermal heat retention cooker. Quite simply ... it's a slow cooker made of fabric!
Dal: Lentil Soup
Preparation: 5 min › Boiling time: 10 min ›Ready in: 1 hour Serves 3-4
3 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1 Chilli pepper finely chopped
1 large Onion finely chopped
1 large Tomato chopped
1 cup Dal lentils (see tips)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups Water
1. Heat oil in a pot. Add onion and cook until it softens.
2. Add tomato, turmeric,, salt , coriander, cumin and chilli to the mix and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add Dal and water. Stir this well mixed.
4. Bring to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and place entire pot into the EasyOven™ and close.
6. Leave for 60 minutes and then serve.
To inquire about a workshops in your area contact:
Joanne Kennard (Co-Director CFA)
0410 040 707