Preserving Jams, Conserves, Fruit Butters and Curds
Sugar free home preserving is centred around the idea of reducing the amount of sugar in our diets. The more we study food science, the more we realise that sugar is not so good for us and that we must limit our sugar intake. However, that does not mean that we cannot enjoy the same delicious foods that we have become accustomed to. In fact, we can make those same foods without sugar by using natural alternative sweeteners or foregoing sweeteners altogether.
"Join me on as I share my experience with making low and no sugar jams, conserves, fruit butters and curds using alternative sweeteners such as honey or xylitol. I have also included some bonus recipes for preserving whole fruits as well as some classic recipes such as apple sauce and quince paste without the use of sugar."
- Valerie Pearson
- 42 recipes for jams, conserves, fruit butters, curds and preserved fruits
- 200 pages full of information, recipes and instructions
- Beatutiful, full colour photographs of each recipe
- In-depth explanation of the science behind preserving at home
- Equipment and ingredients sections
- pH and temperature guides for home preserving